Aren't these owls cute?! I love owls and they are super trendy right now.
I made these cute little owls for a fun project that I am going to show you later. But today I am going to show you how to make these cute Punch Art Owls.
To make these owls you will need 4 different punches, googly eyes and adhesive.
The punches I used are:
2 1/2 Inch Circle
1 Inch Circle
I also used a Chevron Embossing Folder but this isn't needed, it just just adds a little bit of texture to the owls.
- Punch 2, 2 1/2 inch circles out of different colored card stock. If you would like you can put one of the circle through the big shot and use an embossing folder.
- Layer the second circle on top of the other about halfway down.
- Using the 2 1/2 inch circle cut around the main colored circle to trim off the extra from the other circle.
- With the 1 inch circle cut a little half circle out of the top to create the owl ears and it will look like this
Next come the eyes, beak and feet.
- Use 2, 1 inch circles for the eyes.
- Glue some fun googly eyes to the circles
- For the feet use 2 of the flowers from the Boho Blossom punch and glue to the base of the body.
- For the beak, trim one of the same flowers, glue behind the eyes and then glue to the body.
Isn't he cute?!
For the heart I used the small heart from the Triple Heart Punch and applied it with a dimensional so it stuck up from the body a bit.
I actually made 17 of these cute little owls.
I made these cute little guys to go on my Valentine Gift Post-It Note Holders. You should go check out the tutorial. They are awesome!