Have you ever needed a quick little gift? Well I have the perfect solution for you!
A couple weeks ago a teenage friend of ours watched our cute little dog Eva while we were out of town for a couple days. I wanted to do something for her to show her our appreciation for her help.
While browsing my Pinterest Boards I found a tutorial for box made of paper that fits Dove Chocolates perfectly! And what teenage girl doesn't like chocolate?!
The tutorial I found came from Clearly iStamp, and her tutorial is AMAZING with lots of step by step pictures and it is very easy to follow. So if you would like to make this box I highly suggest going to her post This Dove's for You because I saw no reason in redoing what she had already done so well.
There were only a couple things that I did differently so let me show you what I did.
- First I chose the main papers of the box.
- I do not have the Nestabilities that Clearly iStamp used so instead I used the Bigz Scallop Square Sizzix Die for the top and bottom of the box.
- For the inside of the lid I cut a square that was a tad smaller then the Scallop Square and
- Rounded the corners
Now the box is finished but I wanted to add a cute little card so I could tell her Thank You as well.
- For the envelope I used the Library Card Pocket Sizzix Die
- Then added a Chevron pattern to the bottom using The Borders Scoring Plate for the Stampin' Up! Simply Scored
- For the pinwheel I used the Pinwheel Sizzlits Die and attached it to the front of the envelope.
- For the note I cut a piece of paper that was just a tad smaller then the envelope and wrote my message on it.
What do you think? Is this a gift you would like to receive?